From Friday, 25 May 2018, the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) applies. As it introduces innovations into the current arrangement for the protection of personal data, including a new definition of the consent of individuals, you must confirm that you still want to receive our free E-news.
In our company Info-net d.o.o. we respect your privacy and undertake to carefully protect the personal data obtained through the Newsletter subscription form, which means that we will use your e-mail address exclusively for sending newsletters and will not pass it on to third parties.
We will inform you about news and new offers on the ponudbe.org portal via e-news. We will use your data as a SERVICE PROVIDER to inform about news on our portal and to forward received inquiries. However, if you are logged into our portal as a person looking for a contractor, we will use your contact information to forward inquiries to the appropriate provider.
- You can review your information at any time, request its correction or complete deletion, or revoke this consent.
- Subscriptions to Newsletter and SMS news are valid until there are canceled.
- Your submitted data will be managed by company Info-net d.o.o. We will use the data for the purpose of sending Newsletter and SMS news
You can request at any time:
- Unsubscribe by clicking on the link in the received email. Upon logging out, we will temporarily move your email address to the logged-off user record, and delete it permanently after a certain period of time.
- Correction or change your personal data by sending a written request to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permanent deletion of personal data we hold about you by sending a written request to our e-mail address: email@example.com
- Export and access to personal data we hold about you by sending a written request to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will handle with your personal information with care and in accordance with the law. After unsubscribing from receiving newsletter, we will move your e-mail address to the register of unsubscribed users. In addition to us, our data is managed exclusively by a web hosting company that respects and operates in accordance with the GDPR.